Skip to content
St. Croix Falls Farmers Market
- Vendors must grow or produce their own products.
- Vendors must grow or produce their products within a 30 mile radius of St. Croix Falls, WI.
- The Market Hours are 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Vendors will be set up and ready to sell by 10 a.m. with vehicles parked in the far spots in the lot to save room for customers (unless otherwise agreed upon).
- Vendors will attend the Market for the duration of running hours unless agreed upon by all vendors.
- All vendors must have a canopy to help create a presence and draw in potential customers.
- Vendors will not smoke at their stalls, and will leave their area clean when they breakdown their stalls.
- The Market is not responsible for any vendor or their actions.
- All vendors should make themselves aware of regulations regarding the sale and production of their products.
Market fees for the season are $35 due at your first market. (*****There is no fee for the 2015 season*****)