Dear St. Croix Falls Farmers Market Vendors:
We are extremely excited for the 2015 farmers market season! With a huge amount of help from our awesome St. Croix Falls Library, we have some really great new things in store for this year. We will be having music every market day, either live, or with outside speakers! Yay! We are also planning kid’s days, cooking demos and more. We will be stepping up our “marketing” of the market, to spread the word out about our wonderful vendors and the amazing products we have to offer, getting new customers to become regulars. We are also happy to have some new vendors interested in joining us! It should turn out to be a fun, festive, and rewarding season!
A few things for you to do while getting ready for the first market day:
1. Fill out and send me your application for the 2015 season. Rules and Application are attached.
2. Share your ideas and recommendations on how to make our market stronger.
3. Find other vendors to join us.
4. If you sell vegetables/fruit, I highly recommend contacting Andrea Seifert at Polk County and sign up to accept WIC and Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program vouchers.
5. Send me a short (one paragraph) blurb about you and your product to use in advertising the market, include a photo or copy of your logo if possible, as well as contact info, website, whether you’re on fb, etc.
I’ll continue to touch base with new updates as we get closer to opening day. In the meantime, let’s start working on the list above, and always feel free to contact me with anything, anytime!